Comment on Announcemets??

Questions, information and comments about the MIJC forum or website.
DrDirt
MIJC Member: Yes
Full Name: John Bruder

Comment on Announcemets??

Post by DrDirt »

How do I put a 'comment' on an announcement, or is the 'No Comments' unavailable? The latest announcement is begging for comments....................
2018 Rubicon JL 2 dr, 1947 CJ2A Street Cruiser, 1983 CJ7 The Original Dr. Dirt, 1982 CJ8 Scrambler / Home - Rural Metamora, Ill [/color]/
wdln
Web Admin
Full Name: Dave Lennie
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/k-o/lennie-dave-carrie/

Re: Comment on Announcemets??

Post by wdln »

I normally leave comments closed for all articles, since the forum is our main discussion tool. And, I have to create separate usernames for people who wish to leave comments or author articles (i.e. you can't sign up for an account yourself). It's just easier to manage than leaving it completely open. However John, since you're one of the elder statesmen of the club and clearly you have something to say which I'm sure is both useful and helpful, I've opened up comments on the "Happy New Year" post and created a login for you. Check your e-mail for the credentials, then click on the "no comments" link and follow the on-screen directions.

Anyone else who wants an account on the main site, post up or drop me a line.
Image___Image___Image___Image
. . . . . . '83 CJ-7 . . . . . . . . . . . . '89 Grand Wagoneer . . . . . . . . '78 Postal DJ-5 . . . . . . . . '99 Grand Cherokee ZJ . .
DrDirt
Full Name: John Bruder

Post by DrDirt »

Thanks for being such a swell guy, but after you 'qualified' comments to being useful and helpful, I have nothing further to comment on or about at this time......................
2018 Rubicon JL 2 dr, 1947 CJ2A Street Cruiser, 1983 CJ7 The Original Dr. Dirt, 1982 CJ8 Scrambler / Home - Rural Metamora, Ill [/color]/
wdln
Web Admin
Full Name: Dave Lennie
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/k-o/lennie-dave-carrie/

Post by wdln »

Oh no, I wasn't saying they HAD to be useful or helpful... I just know that ALL your comments are nothing but useful and/or helpful. :D

wink wink nudge nudge
Image___Image___Image___Image
. . . . . . '83 CJ-7 . . . . . . . . . . . . '89 Grand Wagoneer . . . . . . . . '78 Postal DJ-5 . . . . . . . . '99 Grand Cherokee ZJ . .