Peoria Monster Jam 2013

Announcements and info for events and outings not on the MIJC schedule.
wdln
Web Admin
MIJC Member: Yes
Full Name: Dave Lennie
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/k-o/lennie-dave-carrie/

Peoria Monster Jam 2013

Post by wdln »

Got an email from one Graham Sauser at Feld Entertainment asking for help with this year's Monster Jam. Looks like it's actually a paid gig now, as opposed to last year. Wanna watch the show and get paid paid for it? I have removed his phone number and email for privacy; please PM if you are interested and I'll send it along.
Hello,
My name is Graham Sauser, I am managing this year’s Monster Jam in Peoria this year and we are in need of some club help. At each of our events we like to bring in 5 -10 members of a local 4x4 club to help with the setup and execution of our shows. This is a paid gig, and we would need help from Thursday January 30th – February 1st. If you have members of your club that are interested in helping with our event please let me know, I would like to reach an agreement by the end of next week. My cell phone is xxx.xxx.xxxx, feel free to reach out to me at any time with any questions. There is a possibility of this becoming a re-occurring agreement, typically when we find a good club we stick with them from year to year. Take a look at Monsterjam.com if you would like to learn more about our events, and feel free to contact me with any questions.
Image___Image___Image___Image
. . . . . . '83 CJ-7 . . . . . . . . . . . . '89 Grand Wagoneer . . . . . . . . '78 Postal DJ-5 . . . . . . . . '99 Grand Cherokee ZJ . .
wdln
Web Admin
MIJC Member: Yes
Full Name: Dave Lennie
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/k-o/lennie-dave-carrie/

Re: Peoria Monster Jam 2013

Post by wdln »

More information:
We pay the club a set fee you guys may decide what to do with it from there, some clubs use it as a fundraiser and count the event as service hours for its members, some divvy it up amongst the workers. Looking at my budget from last year it looks like I have $500 allotted for the club this year. We also provide 2 tickets per working member for each show. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Image___Image___Image___Image
. . . . . . '83 CJ-7 . . . . . . . . . . . . '89 Grand Wagoneer . . . . . . . . '78 Postal DJ-5 . . . . . . . . '99 Grand Cherokee ZJ . .